Saturday 14 February 2015

BEHIND THE POLITIC'S VAIL-By Lydia Ireri.

                                                     Uhuru an incredible father to our kids,
                                                     The man I always dreamnt of growing up,
   Father to Jomo,Jaba and Ngina,
   My promising triplet I call them.
   Live long to see more Valentine days.

   I love his casual honey outlook,
  Which the designers can hardly afford,
  The son of Kenyatta my soul-mate,
  Is a hero to the family and the Nation,
  Live long to see more Valentine days.


Mama Ngina you are my Heroine I must confess,
For bringing forth this my Lord I say,
Who leads my family and us in snow,
Kamwana, Unye as they call him,
Live long to see more Valentine days.

Uhuru is sweeter than sugar-cane,
Harmless than I dove I believe,
Wiser than the serpent my love is,
Gigantic than Samson I know,
Live long to see more Valentine days my love.

The river has had many meanders for sure,
Kudos to the wise Kamwana,
Who allowed the sun retire not in sadness,
Proud am I of you my hubby,father and Hero.
Live long my soul-mate to experience many more Valentine days.

From Margeret Uhuru-The First Lady of The Republic of Kenya.

No comments: